Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DPona
Beginner

Where to download the microcode M01406D812A for Intel Atom C2758?

Where to download the microcode M01406D812A for Intel Atom C2758? The archive downloaded from this link ( https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28087/eng/microcode-20180807a.tgz ) does not contain the desired file 06-4d-8.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlHill
Super User

DPona
Beginner

Yes, I downloaded this archive but there is no microcode in it that I need. Either something I do not understand. My processor Intel Atom® C2758 ID = 406D8 => the file should be named 06-4d-8 - but there is no such file!

AlHill
Super User

If you are a linux user, the firmware files are on the link I provided.

If not, explain in detail what you want and an Intel support engineer can assist you.

Doc

DPona
Beginner

I need a microcode file to create a bios file based on coreboot. For example, for the atom c3000 (Denverton) I took the file 06-5f-01 from this archive and all work fine. But for atom c2000 (Rangeley) I cannot find the microcode file in that archive. File must called 06-4d-8. Or I am mistaken and the file for atom c2000 is called differently? I work under Linux - please indicate to me which file I should use for atom c2000. Microcode revision should be 0x0000012A.

Oscar_A_Intel1
Employee

Hello DPona, Thank you for posting on the Intel Community. I see you're looking for support on the embedded Intel Atom® Processor C2758. I will transfer this thread to the embedded community for the appropriate support. Best regards, Oscar A. Intel Customer Support Technician Under Contract to Intel Corporation
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @DPona​ :

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

The Intel Atom Processor C2000 Product Family Microcode Update document # 527340 has the information that may help you. It can be found when you are logged into your Resource & Design Center (RDC) privileged account at the following website:

http://www.intel.com/cd/edesign/library/asmo-na/eng/527340.htm

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.