Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1194 Discussions

Can Framebuffer Color Correction Attributes be retreived using INTEL_ESCAPE_GET_AVAIL_PD_ATTRIBUTE?

RBran8
Beginner

If so, do I need to take any special steps(such as defining these attributes as custom attributes) with the IEGD Configuration Editor? Is there another escape code I can use to get individual attributes?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Kirk_B_Intel
Employee

Do you have access to the white paper that details all of the available escape functions and what you get from them? I believe it is up on Premier Support if you have a login there. If not, we will need to arrange a more secure account here if you have not already done so.

Also, in the release there is sample code that our GUI uses to get to the driver functions and the GUI definitely reads the CC info back so there is an interface for that function. Take a look at that sample code to see if it answers your questions.

0 Kudos
RBran8
Beginner

Kirk,

I now have a priviledged user status, is that the same as premier support? If so, where do I find the white paper?

I have the IEGD API Reference Manual. Our Intel POC provided that. Is the white paper your refering to a different document?

Thanks,

Robert

0 Kudos
Kirk_B_Intel
Employee

Premier Support is premier.intel.com. Privledged EDC account lets us provide things to you that to be handled more carefully. I need to work with the EDC folks to get the API doc to you via your priveledged account here. I've never done that so I need to learn how to do it, or have the EDC admins help me out... Kirk

0 Kudos
Kirk_B_Intel
Employee

OK, I got the process worked out. Please access the discussion in e-help here:

/thread/4883 http://embedded.communities.intel.com/thread/4883

(fingers crossed that is the correct link!!)

Kirk

0 Kudos