Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1194 Discussions

FPT64.efi tool in UEFI-Shell on Sunrise Point Chipset

Emeric
Beginner

Hello,

I need an EFI version of the UEFI firmware update tool to be used in an UEFI shell for the Sunrise Point platform?

I'm working with a Commell LE-37I motherboard. This board is a Kabylake Client platform with the Intel QM170 chipset. On this board, there is an Intel Core i7-6822EQ CPU.

Is the FPT tool is available in this format (EFI executable), and how can I retrieve it?

Thanks a lot,

Emeric

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Emeric:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You should address your request related to the cited third-party device  as a reference to the email address: tech@commell.com.tw, as you may confirm, as a reference as well on the following website, where is stated other ways to contact the manufacturer of the cited third-party implementation to receive the proper information:

http://www.commell.com.tw/contact/contact_info.htm

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
2 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @Emeric:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You should address your request related to the cited third-party device  as a reference to the email address: tech@commell.com.tw, as you may confirm, as a reference as well on the following website, where is stated other ways to contact the manufacturer of the cited third-party implementation to receive the proper information:

http://www.commell.com.tw/contact/contact_info.htm

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
Emeric
Beginner

Hello @CarlosAM_INTEL,

I had contacted the manufacturer by email, and they provided me that I needed!

I join this file here, this can be useful for other people...

Thanks for your help,

Emeric

0 Kudos