Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1204 Discussions

Gordon Peak MRB appears DOA, won't boot, LED won't light

MDodd
Beginner

I received a Gordon Peak MRB and followed the instructions in the "Gordon Ridge Modular Reference Board (MRB) Platform User Guide" (doc # 562535-0.5) to try and get it to do something but it does nothing. The guide says to plug in the all the cables and push the "wake/rst" button and the LED beside the debug header should light up. It does not, nor does the fan start spinning. I've verified there is voltage to the board. Does it need to be flashed first? The guide makes it sound like there's a factory image already on it.

Also, how long does it take for Intel to review my "privileged access" request. I was supposed to hear back within three days and this is day three.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, MarkD:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

In order to help you, we suggest you address your consultations to the following email address: mailto:click.support@intel.com click.support@intel.com

We hope that this information may help you.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
MDodd
Beginner

I have received my "privileged access", how do I get access to https://www.ultramobile-kits.org https://www.ultramobile-kits.org?

Also, where can I go/who can I contact to get help with this board that does not seem to boot?

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, MarkD :

Thanks for your update.

In order to answer the second question of your previous message, please follow our suggestion stated in our first communication.

On the other hand, could you please clarify us if the website listed in your first question is an Intel one?

Waiting for your reply.

Best regards,

Carlos_A.

0 Kudos
MDodd
Beginner

mailto:click.support@intel.com click.support@intel.com seems like a strange address for reference board support but I will try it.

I have no idea who owns www.ultramobile-kits.org but it is referenced on page 6 of the "BXT-P In-Vehicle Infotainment (IVI) for Android* Getting Started Guide" (doc # 572523-0.73).

0 Kudos