Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1194 Discussions

I'm searching for the BSDL file for the LF80537 T7400 SL9SE processor. Can anyone help me in locating this?

idata
Employee

I'm looking for the BSDL file for the LF80537 T7400 SL9SE processor. Where can I get that?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi, Clarence. This boxed Intel® Core™2 Duo Processor T7400 (4M Cache, 2.16 GHz, 667 MHz FSB) uFCPGA, Socket M is discontinued.

Ordering code: BX80537T7400, Spec: SL9SE, Stepping: B2. Socket: PPGA478

We will check for the BSDL but in the meantime, here is the http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/montevina/core2-duo-brief.html product brief.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Lynn, thank you and I'll be holding my breath. We are an approved OEM manufacturer of Legacy Products. Our company take over the Manufacturing and Support of End-of-Life products and we have to get our hands into some older products as they come through our Manufacturing plant. I do need the BSDL files for the scan tool we have to debug a product that is DOA "Dead-on-arrival". Crossing my fingers.

0 Kudos
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi, Clarence. The BSDL does exist. It is classified as Intel Confidential, therefore we need to work on getting you an EDC Privileged account and establishing a CNDA between your company and Intel. I see that you have a Basic EDC account. Could you go to http://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/embedded-design-center-contact-us.html Intel® Embedded Design Center Contact and Support and click on the link entitled, "Manage my Intel Profile>" and once there, request to UPGRADE TO PRIVILEGED? You will need to supply your company address, etc, and your application will be submitted to us. In the meantime, I will also alert the Intel representative in your area to look for your request for Privileged access in order to assist you regarding establishing a CNDA and getting the technical content (BSDL) that you need. Please don't hesitate to contact me or mailto:edc.support@intel.com edc.support@intel.com regarding your account.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Great. Just Upgraded my account and am awaiting the CNDA to be filled out and signed on our end.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Should be saying that I'm waiting for Intel's approval of the account and subsequent CNDA to accompany account approval.

0 Kudos
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi, Clarence. I do see that your request for Privileged is pending in our system. I already emailed Scott, the Intel representative who covers your geographical area, as well as EDC Support to make sure they address your request as quickly as possible. LynnZ

0 Kudos
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi, Clarence. I understand that Scott emailed you. So, I will let the two of you take it from here as you are in good hands. But of course we're all here to help as needed in the future! LynnZ.

0 Kudos
Natalie_Z_Intel
Employee

Hi, Clarence. Scott will be emailing you a temporary link and password to access the zip file.

Make sure to log into your new Privileged EDC account first. You were granted the upgrade from Basic today so you should also have an email about that, too!

0 Kudos