Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1194 Discussions

Intel Core i5 4570TE vs i3 4330TE L1,L2 and L3 cache size

DannyPhantom
Beginner

Hi does anyone know if there is a difference in cache size for these two chip. Intel's official page doesn't show detailed cache information.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @DannyPhantom:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

Could you please clarify if this request is related to a technical problem? In case your answer is affirmative, please let us know all the details of the problem.

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL

0 Kudos
DannyPhantom
Beginner
No, I am not facing any problem with it. My current situation is am working on an assignment specific to this chip, and I am required to list its full specification including L1,L2 and L3 cache. However intel’s product page for this chip only has its overall cache.
0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @DannyPhantom:

Thanks for your reply.

The requested information may need a different profile than the one that you have.

You need to update your profile to the premier option by filling out the form stated on the following website: 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/developer/premier-registration.html 

You should use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos