Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns

MDDS REQUEST: FH8067304068600S RCXM

JABIL_LLQ
Beginner

Dear Valued Supplier,

Kindly provide MDDS for the part FH8067304068600S RCXM which the MDDS is not able to search from Intel Portal. Please support.

We are requesting full material declaration for the parts below in IPC-1752 Class 6 format as per project requirements. Jabil purchase the parts from distributor (Arrow Electronics), however they are not able to fully support on required document format due to authorization issue. Kindly provide support from Inter side for full material declaration for the parts.

Project Requirement:

Full Material Declaration in IPC-1752 form (Form Enclosed)

Any further information needed, feel free to tell.

Best Regards, 

Li Qi

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @JABIL_LLQ :

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You need to update your profile to the premier option to help you. You should fill out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/developer/premier-registration.html

You should use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the one provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
JABIL_LLQ
Beginner

Good day Carlos, 

I have requested the material declaration using my business account. Kindly provide clarification why my email cannot be recognised and the request has not been supported. Thank you.

Best Regards, 

Li Qi Low

liqi_low@jabil.com

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @JABIL_LLQ:

Thanks for your update.

We suggest addressing your questions related to the update process of your account or situations related to this using the form stated in our previous communication, which is the way to contact the persons in charge of giving support in the cited situations.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos