Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1194 Discussions

Problema al apagar y suspender equipo, debido a errores al instalar controladores.

RGarc38
Beginner

Mi computadora desde hace unos meses, al momento de apagarla, sólo se pagaba el monitor, pero la computadora en sí seguía trabajando, o al darle a suspender, se suspendía pero no volvía a prender.

Formatié mi computadora y a pesar de eso siguen los problemas.

Avisé también al soporte de mi placa base, pero no me dan solución y me dijeron que hablara con los de Intel.

Adjunto especificaciones de mi computadora, la lista de controladores actuales que tengo, y el error que me sale cuando instalo controlador de chipset (Intel Management Engine Interface).

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @RGarc38​:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

It is important to let you know that the support is only provided on English language.

Could you please explain how the drivers related to this situation has been obtained?

Could you please provide all the communications that the manufacturer of the affected third-party device has provided to you?

Could you please give pictures of the top-side markings of the processors related to this condition?

Could you please let us know how many units are affected by this situation?

Could you please let us know the BIOS and Intel ME versions installed in the units associated to the mentioned issue?

We are waiting for your answer to these questions.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
RGarc38
Beginner

How can I find out the version of Intel Me that I have installed?

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @RGarc38​:

Thanks for your update.

The information that may help you as a reference can be found at the following website:

https://www.asrock.com/support/note/Howtocheck%20IntelMEdriverversiononWindows10.pdf

We are still waiting for your reply to our previous communication.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos
RGarc38
Beginner

My problem is that I don't have that driver (image attached to the question)

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @RGarc38​:

Thanks for your update.

The cited image is unavailable to be viewed by us. However, Intel can provide generic drivers that are unwarranted to work properly with third-party devices.

In case you need them, please use the tool that can be found at:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/detect.html

In case that they have issues with the third-party device, we suggest request the proper drivers to the manufacturer of the device related to this problem.

Best regards,

@Mæcenas_INTEL​.

0 Kudos