Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns

QU80386EXTB25

LISAG
Beginner

For Intel part number QU80386EXTB25 the last time buy was March 2007 and last ship date was Sept 2007. We have parts in the warehouse we want to use that are 0813 date codes. (2008 year, week 13)

Did intel make the part QU80386EXTB25 into the year 2008 as they finished production to explain the 0813 date codes? please advise. 

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

LISAGThank you for posting in the Intel® Communities Support.

We will be more than glad to assist you with this matter. 

In reference to your question, we would like to let you know that the QU80386EXTB25 is a microprocessor.

Based on that, in order to gather the information you are looking for, please get in contact directly with Rochester Electronics so they can provide further assistance with this subject:

https://www.rocelec.com/

Regards,

Albert R.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
LISAG
Beginner

Rochester Electronics will not help with this question. I am coming to Intel direct so they can research into the part and see if they shipped  QU80386EXTB25 past the last time ship date of 9/2007 and into the year 2008. Is your technical support able to look into this because Rochester will not.  

0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

LISAG, Thank you very much for your response.

In that case, I will do further research on this matter to try to provide the information you are looking for. As soon as I get any updates, I will post all the details on this thread.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
LISAG
Beginner
0 Kudos
Alberto_R_Intel
Employee

You are very welcome. I just received an update on this matter.

After further checking the part number, we can confirm that this is actually an embedded microprocessor. 

Based on that, I just transferred this thread to the proper department. They will further assist you with this subject as soon as possible.

Regards,

Albert R.

0 Kudos
Diego_INTEL

Hello @LISAG,

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

I'm sharing the same response as with the other forum.

Being a discontinued device I don't have any information regarding this product, but you can try looking into the Intel® Quality Document Management System (QDMS) using the details of the device box.

https://qdms.intel.com/

My apologies for not being able to help further, as I don't have that information available, but you may try with the link above.

Best regards,

@Diego_INTEL 

0 Kudos