Embedded Intel® Core™ Processors
Communicate Intel® Core™ Hardware, Software, Firmware, Graphics Concerns
1204 Discussions

Tiger Lake UP3 i7-1185GRE LPDDR4 IBIS simulation model

Wouter_Sintecs_NL

Hello,

For a customer design with the Intel Tiger Lake i7-1185GRE and dual x64 LPDDR4 I'm asked to perform Signal Integrity and LPDDR4 Timing analysis on short notice. 

For this I need an IBIS model for the i7-1185GRE. Is it possible to obtain it through here? If NDA is needed please let me know. This can be arranged.

Customer already has the NDA and model but is prohibited by the NDA to share it with us.

Also if available we would like to get our hands on on-die decoupling models for Power Integrity analysis. 

And depending on how the package is modeled for (LP)DDR4 a s-parameter package model might also be needed.

Best regards

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Jaime_Lizarme

Hi Wouter,

Please check your registered email, as I sent you some feedback about your request.

Best regards,

Jaime L.

Intel Customer Support Engineer

0 Kudos
husainak
Novice

Hi Jaime,

I also have the same query can you update me on this.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @husainak:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You need to update your profile to the premier option to help you. You should fill out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/developer/premier-registration.html

You should use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the one provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
rp19
Beginner

Hello Jaime,

I am also looking for the IBIS model for this part. Could I please get assistance with this?

Thank you

0 Kudos
Diego_INTEL

Hello @rp19 ,

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You must update your account to Premier, this will give you access to the documentation available in RDC.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058073/programs/resource-and-documentation-center.html

Best regards,

@Diego_INTEL 

0 Kudos
husainak
Novice

Hello @CarlosAM_INTEL,

We are already have  " Developer Zone Premier"  rdc account .  Request to provide post layout signal integrity analysis support for our custom pcb design.

regards

Husain

0 Kudos
Wouter_Sintecs_NL

Hello Husain,

Are you looking for a service provider that can provide post layout signal integrity analysis on your custom PCB design?

best regards Wouter

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @husainak:

Thanks for your reply.

We have sent an email to the address associated with this account with information that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
husainak
Novice

Yes.  that would be really wonderful.  could you please provide some leads ?

best regards

Husain

0 Kudos
Wouter_Sintecs_NL

Hello Husain,

We can perform SI analysis. You can contact us on info@sintecs.nl.

best regards Wouter

0 Kudos