Embedded Server
Consolidate Considerations of Intel® Xeon and Atom server Hardware, Firmware, Software, and Tools
262 Discussions

D-2145NT Thermal Resistance

MikeB3485
Novice

Hello,

Can someone tell me the junction to case and junction to board thermal resistance values for the D-2145NT?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @MikeB3485:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You need to have a Resource and Design Center (RDC) privileged account to have access to the requested information.

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update process by filling out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

You should use a business email address to evade any inconvenience. Please avoid the free email provider's address (such as the provided by Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, or others).

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
MikeB3485
Novice

Hi Carlos, I was successfully approved for a Developer Zone Premier Account. I can't find the information I'm looking for.    Can you point me to the document?

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @MikeB3485:

Thanks for your update.

You need to follow our previous suggestion to have access to the requested information because the RDC privileged account is totally different than the type of account that you have mentioned.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
MikeB3485
Novice

Hi Carlos, the link brings me to a page titled "Customer Support for Sign-in Issues" and I don't think that's correct.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @MikeB3485:

Thanks for your reply.

In fact, you are experiencing a sign-in issue, because you need an RDC privileged account to have access to the documents that may help you.

You should follow our suggestion.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos