Embedded Server
Consolidate Considerations of Intel® Xeon and Atom server Hardware, Firmware, Software, and Tools
261 Discussions

Looking for Xeon D-1540 Reference Design

PHugh
Beginner

Hi, I have a account and have been granted "privileged status" and have downloaded the Xeon D-1520/1540 datasheets. I am now looking for an Orcad based reference design to use as a starting point for an embedded design. Can someone please point me in the right direction. Thanks, Paul

0 Kudos
3 Replies
idata
Employee

Hello Paul Hughes,

Welcome to the Intel® Embedded Community.

We're working on getting an answer to your question. Have a great day and we'll be talking with you soon!

Regards.

Leon

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Paul Hughes,

I still had to check whether there is anything that I could find, but there was none.

Take notice that http://ark.intel.com/products/87039/Intel-Xeon-Processor-D-1540-12M-Cache-2_00-GHz?q=Xeon%20D-1540 ARK | Intel® Xeon® Processor D-1540 (12M Cache, 2.00 GHz) does not have an embedded option available.

For more information, please contact your Intel Representative or Intel Field Application Engineer (FAE).

In case that you don't know one, there are staff on our /www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/intelligent-systems/intelligent-systems-distributors.html Intel authorized distributors of Embedded Products, feel free to contact the one that better suit your needs.

Regards.

Leon

0 Kudos
JDood
Novice

Hi Paul,

My company, Ircona, provides design support for x86 based designs in the areas of Hardware, Signal Integrity and BIOS. We also have significant experience in the customisation of Server management software which may also be relevant to your project. I can be contacted at mailto:john.doody@ircona.com john.doody@ircona.com if you would like to discuss your project further

Thanks

John

0 Kudos