Embedded Server
Consolidate Considerations of Intel® Xeon and Atom server Hardware, Firmware, Software, and Tools
262 Discussions

Reliability data needed for Pentium D1519

1Fireforge
Beginner

I am looking to get the reliability report for the D1519 processor, as I need it to estimate overall longevity. Ideally, it would have HTOL data along with bias voltage and the temperature at which the testing was executed. Additional data, such as actual failure distributions (if available) and any failure models would be very helpful.

0 Kudos
7 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @1Fireforge:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

You need to have a Resource and Design Center (RDC) privileged account to provide you the information that may help you.

The RDC Account Support form is the channel to process your account update process by filling out the form stated on the following website:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/support/my-intel-sign-on-support.html

By the way, you should mention the part number of the processors related to your information request.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
1Fireforge
Beginner

Thanks very much!  I'll follow up as you requested.  The PN is GG8067402569601S R2DM, by the by.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @1Fireforge:

Thanks for your update.

Please let us know as soon as your RDC privileged is approved.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
1Fireforge
Beginner

I am very surprised that it is taking so long to get this data - it is a very simple request, and SpaceX moves at lightning speed.  Please expedite.

Regards,

Francis Classe

Principal Reliability Physicist

SPACEX

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @1Fireforge:

Thanks for your reply.

We want to clarify that the requested information is restricted and should be shared with you when you have your RDC privileged account.

Due to this fact, please let us know when your RDC privileged account is approved to give you the information as soon as possible.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL 

0 Kudos
1Fireforge
Beginner

I have just heard from Clarisse S. that my RDC account has been approved.  Let us please proceed accordingly!

Francis 

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @1Fireforge:

Thanks for your reply.

We sent an email to the address associated with this account with information that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos