Embedded Server
Consolidate Considerations of Intel® Xeon and Atom server Hardware, Firmware, Software, and Tools
262 Discussions

Xeon D1559 IBS or Spice Simulation Models for 10Gbase-KR

JoeD
Beginner

Hello Intel:
Referring to CPU Xeon D1559, I've downloaded various spice and HSPICE simulation models for PCIeGen3 from the RDC 567287. But I need the IBS AMI or SPICE models for 10Gbase-KR. I need them to simulate the 10Gbase-KR link. Thank you.

0 Kudos
1 Solution
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @JoeD:

Thanks for your reply.

We have sent an email to the address related to your account of this tool with some suggestions that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @JoeD:

Thank you for contacting Intel Embedded Community.

We want to know more details related to your request, due to this, we would like to address the following question:

Could you please let us know if this request is related to a technical problem? In case your answer is affirmative, please give a detailed description.

We are waiting for your answer.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos
JoeD
Beginner

Greetings CarlosAM@Intel:

To properly design a PWB and system, one needs to conduct a signal integrity analysis of high-speed links. There is not a "malfunction." But you cannot build a board without doing analyses. Specifically, we need to insure signal integrity for our link and how much margin there is in the eye diagram for the 10Gbase-KR link.

I've seen one or two other users post a similar question, with Intel somewhat answering. However I get "OOPS Something Went Wrong" when I try those links.

Please advise and thanks in advance.

0 Kudos
CarlosAM_INTEL

Hello, @JoeD:

Thanks for your reply.

We have sent an email to the address related to your account of this tool with some suggestions that may help you.

Best regards,

@CarlosAM_INTEL.

0 Kudos