Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4855 Discussions

Поддержка технологии VLAN на интегрированной сетевой карте Intel X722-DA2.

ВГера1
Beginner

Здравствуйте! У меня не получается на сервере с ОС Windows Server 2012 настроить технологию VLAN на интегрированной сетевой карте Intel X722-DA2. Скачивал драйвера с официального сайта- последнюю версию пакет PROWinx64. Но при установке драйверов через меню инсталляции утилиты Advanced Network Services (я так понимаю для поддержки технологии Vlan) в списке устанавливаемых приложений нет. Что я делаю не так и можно ли с данной сетевой картой (в кол-ве 2 шт.) настроить Vlan?

0 Kudos
8 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi ВГера1,

Thank you for posting in our Intel® Ethernet Communities Page.

We only provide support in English and that we are using a translation tool to understand your concern.

Based on the translation of your post, please answer the following questions:

1. Are you using Windows Server 2012 R2 or Windows Server 2012?

2. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility Tool from this page, https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-. After running you will have the option to save the results or logs into a text file, kindly do so; please attach the text file on your reply to this message.

Looking forward to your reply. Should we not get your reply, we will check back with you after three business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
ВГера1
Beginner

Hi Alfred.

There is a server running Windows Server 2012 R2 Datacenter.

It has an Intel X722 1Gb network card in the amount of 2 pieces.

I need to create a Vlan. I downloaded from the official site of Intel

ProWinx64 package. There is no Advanced Network Services (ANS) tab when installing drivers.

Does Intel X722 1Gb support Vlan technology? The description indicates support.

How to solve this problem? I am sending a file with information about the system. I hope for help.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi ВГера1,

We appreciate the time that you took out of your busy schedule to share that information.

We will further check on this one, and we will give you an update no later than 3 business days from now

We may need to ask for more information during the investigation process.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi ВГера1,

To create VLAN, please try the following procedures listed here, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000022706/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html.

We think that you are trying to set up VLAN via device manager. Unfortunately, ANS is not available through device manager on X722 based controllers baed on this document, https://downloadmirror.intel.com/28410/eng/Adapter_User_Guide_25_0.pdf.

We look forward to your reply. Should we not hear from you, we will reach out to you after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi ВГера1,

We have not heard from you yet, and we are reaching out to check if you need more time.

Should we not get your response, we will check back with you again after 3 business days.

If there is still no response, we may be forced to close the thread.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
ВГера1
Beginner

Привет, Альфред!

Спасибо большое за помощь! Проблема устранена.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi ВГера1,

Thank you for your update.

I am glad to know that the issue has been fixed. 

It was a great pleasure to assist you.

Thank you for choosing Intel, and have a wonderful week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
ZakV
Beginner

Hello,
I have the same issue with VLANs on Windows 10 PRO on sever SuperMicro SYS-6029P-WTR with 1G X722

Is it posible to configure VLANs on port in my case?
Does configuration of teamming on interface using PowerShell works as well for win10?
Neveretheless I whould prefere to avoid teaming if it possible.

The approach with 'Intel ProSet' sowftware doesn't work unfortunately.

0 Kudos