Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

원도우 10 1903 인텔 네트워크 드라이버 티밍 가능한가요 원도우 10 64 서버용 네트카드 2포트 카드 사용중입니다 현재 원도우 10용드라이브는 지원이 안되고 있네요 두개의 포트 하나로 묶어서 확대하여 사용해왔는데 이번 원도우10 pro 64 1903으로 업데이하고나니 안되는군요 롤백하면 네트워크 드라이버가 이상증상이 나타나고 티밍이 즉 두개의 포트를 하나로 묶는 티밍이 안됩니다 방법이 있으면 지도 편달 부탁합니다 감사합니다

wKIM01
Beginner

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello wKIM01,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please be informed that we only provide support in English and we are only using a translation tool to understand your post. 

Based on the translated post, "Wondow 10 1903 Intel Network Driver Timming Is Possible?

We are using net card 2 port card for onedow 10 64 server

The drive for Wondow 10 is not currently supported.

I've been using two ports in one to enlarge them.

I'm not going to update this wondow 10 pro 64 1903

Rolling back causes the network driver to experience anomalies and

In other words, it is not a warming that binds two ports together.

If there is a way, i would like a map

I appreciate it"

With this, kindly share the following information for us to better understand your query.

1.) Exact model of your Network Card. Please also provide the PBA number for us to double check on it. You may refer to the link below on where to find the PBA.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000007022/network-and-io/ethernet-products.html

2.) Exact issue you encountered. Are you planning to setup teaming on your Network card?

3.) Driver version installed on your system. You may share the link where you downloaded the driver.

4.) System Support Utility log of your system. This will allow us to check your Adapter details and configuration. Kindly refer to the steps below.

a- https://downloadcenter.intel.com/product/91600/Intel-System-Support-Utility

b- Open SSU.exe

c- Mark the box "Everything" and then click "Scan".

d- When finished scanning, click "Next".

e- Click on "Save" and attach the file to a post.

Looking forward to your response

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello wKIM01,

We'd like to follow up the requested information for us to check on your query. Just in case you have additional questions regarding this matter, please do not hesitate to ask.

Awaiting to your reply.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello wKIM01,

Good day!

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow up. Should you have any other concerns or assistance needed in the future, please do no hesitate to post a new question.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos