Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4873 Discussions

23.5 ANS (Teaming) - Powershell CMDLet Hanging

RoyceDaniel
Novice

Running all necessary commands to build a new team via Powershell just hangs after entering TeamName. I've also tried pipping 'Get-IntelNetAdapter | New-IntelNetTeam' which doesn't seem to do anything except ask for the first TeamMemberName on down to TeamName. It's acting like it's not accepting the pipped info. And yes, I'm running Powershell as the Administrator... any attempt to do so otherwise notifies you to run in Admin mode. All four adapters are active and have valid settings. All hardware/connection tests etc pass. This same hardware setup was working fine in the previous Windows/Intel Network software releases.

109 Replies
TDres
Novice

Yes, confirmed the 24.1 does fix the teaming issues with Windows 10 1903.

0 Kudos
ATril1
Novice

Hello Vince,

yes, Software version 24.1 did solve the problem. I could create VLAN interfaces in Windows 10 v1903 via Powershell.

I appreciate your efforts.

Best regards,

Andreas Triller

0 Kudos
VincentT_Intel

Hi TDres, Andreas,

Glad to know the issue has been fixed. Feel free to create a new thread if you have other question related to Intel® Network Adapter.

Thank you for your patience and being our valued customer.

Best Regards,

Vince T.

Intel Customer Support

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
ETett
Beginner

Hi Vince,

can kindly tell me how to remove a "New-IntelNetTeam" I had previously created using PROWinx64 version 24.2?

The reason I need to remove the team is that device manager now shows an exclamation next to it and if I tried to create a new team using those existing gigabit network connections it says it's not possible!

This is all come to be an issue ever since Windows 10 updated version 1903 which I was put off as long as I could but now I have a new graphics card and other drivers I had to make the jump.

thanks

0 Kudos
ETett
Beginner

Annotation 2019-11-01 223745.jpg

0 Kudos