Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4872 Discussions

82575EB onboard NICs support and teaming in W2012R2

JOkke
Novice

Hi

what is Intel's support plan on the 82575EB onboard NICs?

I have them on 12 Intel S5520HC motherboards.

Are driver updates being made for this nic/mobo?

The drivers provided with windows 2012 R2 work fine but they do not include ANS for teaming.

Any drivers I download for Intel adapters fail to install on windows 2012 R2, (ie PROWinx64-v18.7.exe, that includeds ANS)

The install fails showing error "no supported adapters found", even though this exact driver package installs fine on this exact server with windows 2012 'R1'.

any info would be helpful!

thanks

2 Replies
JOkke
Novice

just wanted to BUMP this thread. I see a new PROWinx64.exe version 18.8 but it does seem to support 82575EB NICs on w2012 R2. This mobo is still under warranty shouldn't drivers be made for the latest OS?

thanks

DSchm14
Beginner

I would need a solution as well. Since upgrade from Windows Server 2012 to Windows Server 2012 R2 the original Intel NIC drivers have been replaced through the Windows on-board drivers. Since then no Teaming is possible anymore and the system's responsiveness is very bad. Everything is opening slow. When trying to install the latest network driver package 19.1 the system just shows there would not be any Intel NIC in the system!

Could you please publish a driver package where Intel NIC 82575EB will be supported for Wondows Server 2012 R2 / Windows 8.1?

I am looking forward hearing from you.

Best regards,

0 Kudos