Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4874 Discussions

82580EB BSDL location

RThor5
Beginner

Can you please tell me where I can find the Intel NH82580EB BSDL?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Mike_Intel
Hello RThor5, Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. The information that you are requesting may require an NDA. To obtain an NDA, please go to the link below: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/corporate-responsibility/standards-ncda-agreement.html If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello RThor5, I just want to check if you tried getting an NDA for us proceed with your request. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello RThor5, We just want to check if you tried requesting for NDA. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello RThor5, Sending another follow up checking if you tried to request an NDA for your inquiry. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos