Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4859 Discussions

AX200 laptop most likely cause for internet crashing

Pjfa
Beginner

I bought an HP OMEN laptop recently, and when connecting it to my home wifi it would work fine for about an hour until it disconnected every device from the internet with no option to connect again. The problem only happens when this laptop is being used, and does not occur when it isn't. I've tried multiple solutions such as installing the latest driver and uninstalling/reinstalling said driver. Due to covid it is impossible for me to pyrchase any more hardware at the moment.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlHill
Super User

So we can have more information about your system, Download, run, and save the results of this utility as a text file:
https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility

Then ATTACH the text file using the instructions under the reply window ( Drag and drop here or browse files to attach ).

Doc

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Pjfa,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

I would like to make a follow up on the SSU that one of our forum member asked for us to check your system configuration.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Pjfa,

I am just checking if were able to generate the SSU that we requested.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Pjfa,

I am just sending another follow up on the information that I requested. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos