Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4873 Discussions

BSDL File for Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AT

sonnguye
Beginner

Please advise, where to get the BSDL File for Intel® Ethernet Controller I210-AT

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Caguicla_Intel

Hello sonnguye,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We would like to check if you have privileged account with RDC as the file you are looking for is not accessible publicly? 

Sharing with you the Technical Library for Intel® Ethernet Controller I210 and I211 Series as the Intel® Ethernet Controller I210_I211 [Springville/Pearsonville] Boundary Scan Description Language [BSDL] File is included in here. Please be informed that it can be found only when you are logged into your Resource & Design Center (RDC) privileged account.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/products-and-solutions/networking-and-io/ethernet-controller-i210-i211/technical-library.html?grouping=EMT_Content%20Type&sort=title:asc&search=

We hope that this will help you on your query.

Looking forward to hear from you.

Should there be no response, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
sonnguye
Beginner
Hi Crisselle, I do have account with RDC, but I couldn't find the bsdl file by following your link. Please advise.
0 Kudos
sonnguye
Beginner
Hi Crisselle, It could be that I don't have a "privileged account" setup. How to apply for the privileged account ?
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello sonnguye,

Appreciate your response.

We've sent a private message to gather some of your personal information. Kindly check your inbox.

Looking forward to your response.

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't receive a response 

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
JoeLee
Beginner

HI Crisselle,

I also want to get the BDSL 

How could I apply for the privileged account.

Regards,

Joe

0 Kudos