Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

CE Certification about Inel Gigabit CT Desktop Adapter

NKH
Beginner

I would like to receive a CE certificate for this product.
I am trying to sell my company's PC solution to Europe,
I need a CE certificate for the component and request it.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi NKH,

Thank you for posting in our Intel® Ethernet Communities Page.

Many thanks for considering to distribute your systems with Intel® Gigabit CT Desktop adapters. We hope you success in expanding your business in Europe.

Please check if the document that you need is listed on this page, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000032153/network-and-io/ethernet-products.html.

We look forward to hearing from you. If we do not get your reply, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
NKH
Beginner

Hi Alfredos,

Thank you for answer.
As a result of checking the link you sent, there was no "CE certificate" that I wanted. Please check again.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Nkh,

We appreciate the time that you took out of your busy schedule to check the link that we have provided.

Since CE is EU standards for health, safety, and environmental protection, kindly check if the document that I have attached will be sufficient for your need. If not, please let me know.

Additionally, the links on the page that we have provided, are for regulatory documents for the adapter. On some countries, the document may not be named specifically with CE however you can still present it to the government of that country and it would be acceptable. Kindly check with our client if he can find any on that page useful.

We look forward to your reply. Should we not get your reply, we will follow up after three business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Nkh,

We are just following up.

It looks like you need more time to assess the answers that we have provided.

We will follow up again after 3 business days. Should we not hear from you, our system may automatically close the thread.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Nkh, 

We need to close this thread since we have not gotten a response from you: maybe because you are busy or preoccupied at the moment. We know that this is important for you to get it resolved and it is also equally important for us to give you the right solution; as much as we would like to assist you, we need to close it to attend to other customers. We hope for your consideration and understanding on this one.

If you need any additional information, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos