Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4874 Discussions

Can you please share the Thermal resistance (junction to case, junction to board) value of part number WGI210IT - The Intel® Ethernet Controller I210

JSelv4
Beginner

we are planning to use one of your product in our new design. Can you please share the thermal resistance (junction to case, junction to board) value of part number WGI210IT - The Intel® Ethernet Controller I210 ? Thanks

0 Kudos
3 Replies
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Greetings JSelv4

Thank you for posting on our Intel Ethernet Community.

Based on your inquiry, we have the same issue that we are currently working with. Please refer to the link below.

https://forums.intel.com/s/question/0D50P00004bio0V/thermal-resistance-junction-to-case-junction-to-board-value-of-the-intel-ethernet-controller-i210

I sent you a Personal Message since we are requesting for personal information but we haven't received your response yet.

Do you want to continue our assistance to this thread and close the previous case or vice versa?

Best Regards,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Hello JSelv4,

This is just a follow up on the case we are currently working. May I know if you can provide the information we are requesting from my previous post on this thread?

Please let me know if you have other questions. In case we don't receive a reply, we'll follow up after 3 business days.

Sincerely,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Hi JSelv4,

Please be informed that we will now proceed in closing this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. If you have any other concerns or assistance needed in the future, feel free to post a new question.

Sincerely,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos