Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4809 Discussions

Cisco-Intel 25gbit Interoperability

faq_ini
Beginner

Hello All,

does any one has experience with Intel XXV710-D2 Card and Cisco Nexus 93180YC-EX?

We would like to buy new servers and get 25gbit connectivity using Cisco SFP-25G-AOC5M cables.

If Intel could certify 25gbit speed with this setup, or someone else had direct experiences with those cables and this setup, I gently ask to share your experiences.

Thanks a lot for any help or suggestion.

Regards

0 Kudos
4 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello faq_ini,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We really appreciated that you are planning to buy one of our XXV710-D2 cards. However, he have a validated cables for our cards and we recommend to follow validated components to avoid issues. Kindly check the link below:

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000023708/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello faq_ini,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. We just want to check if you have any clarifications with the link that we provided.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days.

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello faq_ini,

I am just sending another follow up to check if you still have clarifications or other questions regarding this thread. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello faq_ini,

By the way before closing this thread, let me also add that if you are planning to use a non-validated cables, it would be your own validation to test. We also suggest to contact your point of purchase first and if they are willing to lend one cable for your testing and validation.

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos