Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4876 Discussions

Contact WG82574L

Herny
Beginner

hello we I am using WG82574L.

The supply is not smooth as it is an old part.

Please recommend a new or similar product.

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Herny,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Before we proceed, let me check the background and why do you need this network card. Please provide the following details.

1. Are you designing a board or a system?
  2. Are you upgrading your network card from an existing system? If yes, Please provide your current board model or system model.
  3. Are you going to buy multiple number of units?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

0 Kudos
Herny
Beginner

This item is currently used for CCTV production.

It has to be produced, but there is a difficulty in sourcing parts.

If you have a similar product, please recommend it.

Currently, the urgent quantity is 100, but we are considering purchasing about 1000 pieces.

I wish it was a QFN-64 type.

Purchase of goods will be made at DIGIKEY , MOUSER , and ARROW.

Thanks for the reply.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Herny,

Thank you for the quick update and answering our question. Upon checking on the latest products that we have, The speed of your Intel® 82574L is 1GbE. The closest speed that we have on our product line up today is 2.5GbE. You may choose from the list below:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark.html#@PanelLabel46827

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark.html#@PanelLabel2469

However, since you have an existing system which you are using for CCTV, we recommend that you check first the supported Network Card of the system that you are using and choose from the list of the validated Network cards to avoid compatibility issues.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Herny,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just checking if you still have clarifications and if you already tried contacting the manufacturer of your system for the list of supported network cards that will work with your system.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Herny,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending another follow up to check if you still have clarifications and I hope you have contacted the manufacturer of your system to check the list of supported network cards. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos