System: ubuntu18.04LTS

DPDK: 18.11

Network Device: I210 Gigabit Network Connection 1533

/*****************************************************/

Target Environment: x86_64-native-linuxapp-gcc

Check network status before bind, results as:

图片3.png

Then tried to bind I210 device, and got Segmentation fault:图片1.png

Tried to bind another network device I219-v in the same way, and succeed. However, I210 always failed with Segmentation fault.

Any suggestions will be helpful

0 Kudos
7 Replies
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Greetings J.K.Who,

Thank you for posting on our Intel Ethernet Community.

For all Intel® DPDK questions and technical problems including those regarding the Ethernet* Controllers, pease visit our Intel® Premier Support.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/support/ips/training/welcome.html

Click the "Login and Access" to contact the DPDK support.

We hope that the above information helps. Let us know if you have additional questions and clarification on this matter.

Sincerely,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Hello J.K.Who,

This is just a follow up for this case. We still haven’t received your response from my previous message. Please let us know if you have other questions and concerns.

We will make a follow-up after 3 business days. Please advise us if you need more time or you have a preferred follow-up date and time.

Best Regards,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
J_K_Who
Beginner

Thanks for your reply.

I've followed your link to IPS, but got this

2020-03-17 09-47-29屏幕截图.png

what this mean?

And in My Support, I found that there is already an open case of my question.

What to do next? Am just waiting for some suggestions or support

0 Kudos
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Hi J.K.Who,

Since this question involves DPDK, please check with Intel Premier Support. See the following for access to Intel Premier Support. Click the "Access and Log In" to contact the DPDK support https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/support/ips/training/access-and-login.html

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/design/support/ips/training/welcome.    

Where to do you found out that you already have an open case to your question since this is the only ongoing case we are currently working?

Best Regards,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
J_K_Who
Beginner

hi CarlosS,

It seems to be an authorization matter that I can't access IPS, but now it's solved and I can see the home page of IPS. Thanks for your infomation.

And I've submmit a new request support under DPDK product filed.

The open case mentioned before is under My Support in My Intel Dashboard, where there are two open cases now.

Waiting for new progress.

Thanks again

0 Kudos
CarlosAubr_S_Intel

Hello J.K.Who,

It is good to know that you are now able to access IPS and already submitted a request. Rest assured that they will be contacting you as soon as possible.

Since you inquiry is now being addressed on our end, is there anything else that we may assist you with?

Best Regards,

Carlos S.

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
J_K_Who
Beginner

There is nothing else to bother you, thanks for your help.

0 Kudos