Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4864 Discussions

Datasheet for PEF7071

AndyD
Novice

Hi,

Please could someone point me to the Datasheet for the PEF7071?

Thanks,

Andy

8 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello AndyD,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We understand that you have an inquiry regarding Intel® Ethernet Network Connection GPY111 - 1G PHY (PEF7071). kindly check the link below:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/92454/intel-ethernet-network-connection-1g-phy.html

By the way, are you designing a system with this network card?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
AndyD
Novice

Hi Michael,

Thanks for your reply.  I have looked there, unfortunately there is no datasheet.  Please could you provide one.

AndyD_1-1607509058810.png

I have regisitered and signed in, and still no technical documentation.

Best Regards,

Andy

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello AndyD,

Thank you for the quick reply. By the way can you tell us why you need this documentation? Are you designing a system with this network card?

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
AndyD
Novice

Hi,

Yes, we are designing a board with this device.  It is proof of concept for a larger project.

I need to look at the details for the strapping options to configure it correctly for our application.

Thanks,

Andy

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Andyd,

Thank you for providing that information.

We will continue checking this and the information that provided is invaluable to us.

Please allow us some time to check on this. We hope for your understanding regarding this

We will get back to you no later than 3 business days from now.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
AndyD
Novice

Hi,

I'm sorry I'm not sure I understand what needs checking?  

Please may we have a datasheet for the device?  Without it I can not check pin names, numbers or function of the device.  We can not design appropriate footprints for the PCB, or write a driver to interact with it. It is fundamental to the use of the device.

Am I asking in the wrong place?  The part number is PEF7071VV16.  If this is an inappropriate forum for this part or request, please point me in the correct direction.

Best Regards,

Andy

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Andyd,

Thank you for waiting for our update.

After thoroughly checking your concern and the information that you have provided, your issue would be best handled by a different specialized team for the product that you are reporting.

We need to gather information from you so we can forward you to that department. Your privacy is very important to us we have sent you a private message so you can provide the details needed in a secure and private manner.

We look forward to your reply on our private message. Should we not get your reply, we will reach out after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Andyd,

Thank you for your private message.

Someone from the concerned team will contact you via email. Please wait for their communication.

This thread will be locked.

If you would like to give us an update or if you have further questions, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos