Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4859 Discussions

Esqueci a senha

Edson2118
Beginner
Meu notebook foi bloqueado e entrei no site pra fazer o desbloqueio só que ej esqueci a senha preciso de suporte para solucionar meu problem.
0 Kudos
4 Replies
n_scott_pearson
Super User

And what would you like us to do about it? We cannot read your mind and dig out the password for you, Unless the laptop vendor (you know, the folks that you should have contacted in the first place) have provided a capability, there are no way we can help you to eliminate the password.

Sorry, reality bites,

...S

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Edson2118,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please be informed that I can only support you in English. I have used a web translation tool to translate this response hence, there may be some inaccurate translation.

And as much as we would like to assist you, if you cannot open your laptop because of the password, it is best to contact the manufacturer of the laptop for them to help you retrieve your password. They are the best team who can help you with this problem.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Edson2118,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just checking if you still have any clarification regarding this thread.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Edson2118,

I hope this message finds you well. I am sending another follow up to check if you still have questions regarding this thread. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support 

0 Kudos