Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4809 Discussions

Foxville IEEE Script Files for Lanconf

MartinNeumaier
Beginner

Where can I find the "foxville_lanconf_testpattern_scripts.zip" mentioned in the IEEE Tool Guide document 618457 ?

Best regards

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello MartinNeumaier,

We are glad to hear that issue is now resolved. We would like to confirm if we can now proceed in closing the thread if you have no other concerns, please do advise us.

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
10 Replies
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello MartinNeumaier,

Thank you for posting on Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Can you provide us the link on where you were able to see the document that you are referring "IEEE Tool Guide document 618457" and can you also advise us why you are needing the file/information so we can understand your concern more and provide you our recommendations.

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
MartinNeumaier
Beginner

Hi

I want to make Compliance Tests with an i225 Ethernet Controller.

I found the document with my Premier Support login. The complete Name of the dokument is "Intel® Ethernet Controller I225/ I226 IEEE Tool User Guide" , ID 618457

Best regards

Martin

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello MartinNeumaier,

Thank you very much for advising us. We will have this check if we can provide you the requested file. Please provide us some time to have this check, would it be ok if you can provide us between 2-3 business days to provide you an update? If you have a preferred time please advise us instead. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello MartinNeumaier,

We do apologize for the delay since we will not be able to provide you an update today, as the case is currently being further checked. Rest assure that we are closely monitoring this case and once an update is available we will notify you immediately. 

We would like to ask for more time for this, is it okay if we can ask for another 2-3 business days to provide you an update? We thank you for your patience and understanding and we hope you have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello MartinNeumaier,

As per checking our engineers have made some updates on the respective document and folders, please refer as below: 

Intel® Ethernet Controller I225/ I226 IEEE Tool User Guide – WW28’22: 

https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/618457

Intel® Ethernet Controller I225/ I226 LAN Tools – WW28’22:

https://cdrdv2.intel.com/v1/dl/getContent/615722

NOTE:

*Create the folder of IEEE-Tool and add I225-I226-Lanconf_TestPattern_Scripts to support the IEEE test

*Before using LAN tools in Windows, please only install the NDIS driver.

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
zqq1
Beginner

Hi Zigfreid,

How can I get access to the links?

Best Regards,

qq

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello MartinNeumaier,

Good day! We hope that you are having a great one so far.

We'd like to know if you have any other questions or clarifications please let us know so we would know if we can close the thread.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

We will wait for your reply within 3 business days in case we don't hear from you, we will proceed closing this request.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

MartinNeumaier
Beginner

Good morning

The LAN Tool looks good now, thanks!

Best regards

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello MartinNeumaier,

We are glad to hear that issue is now resolved. We would like to confirm if we can now proceed in closing the thread if you have no other concerns, please do advise us.

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello MartinNeumaier,

Thank you for accepting and marking our response, we will now close this request. For future concerns feel free to post a new question again on our community forum. Thank you and have a nice day! 

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos