Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

Green Ethernet and Energy Efficient Ethernet – Could you offer some insight as to what determines these features being available

RBosa
Beginner

Under the network card properties for Power Management and Advanced settings some network chipsets and or drivers have selections for Green Ethernet and Energy Efficient Ethernet – Could you offer some insight as to what determines these features being available – Is it the chipset that support the drivers being able to offer this feature or is it unique to the drivers regardless of the chipset - Do I need a specific chipset and driver combination to get these features or could I have old drivers and a driver update would give me these features

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello RBosa,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

For us to further check your inquiry. Please provide the exact or the complete model of your Ethernet Card.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello RBosa,

I just want to make a follow up on the information that I requested. Please provide the complete model of your Ethernet card.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello RBosa,

I am just sending another follow up on the information that I requested. Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry now. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos