Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies

HELP!!!!!

zcobb
Beginner

Hi, I'm having a problems after reinstalling windows 7 64 bit with installing internet network connection adapters/drivers, I tried to install intel Prowinx64 and keep get a error message from intel saying your system is not been modified. What does this mean and what do I need to do?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Hello gisellecobb87,

We are transferring your thread to the wired communities.

zcobb
Beginner

Sorry I'm new to this intel forum thing....

0 Kudos
st4
New Contributor III

Hi gisellecobb87,

Thank you for the information. The Qualcomm Atheros is not an Intel product but Qualcomm's which is a 3rd party product beyond our support. As you are using a Dell system, you can contact Dell support as they are in best position to supports the components integrated on their system. Hope this clarifies.

rgds,

wb

0 Kudos
st4
New Contributor III

Hi Gisellecobb87,

What is the exact network adapter you have and what is the system used?

rgds,

wb

zcobb
Beginner

Wb_intel,

Hi thanks for the reply I add Ethernet local area connection ( qualcomm atheros ar8152/8158 pci-e fast Ethernet controller ndis 6.20) to my laptop ( Dell Inspiron 14r n4010 Windows 7 64 bit) I've downloaded from dell support all network wireless drivers/adapters plus reinstalled windows 7 three times still nothing works as far as wireless goes I try to fix every day until I fix it. I have Intel proset/wireless tools installed as well and Intel my wifi technology.

0 Kudos