Community
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
zcobb
Beginner

HELP!!!!!

Hi, I'm having a problems after reinstalling windows 7 64 bit with installing internet network connection adapters/drivers, I tried to install intel Prowinx64 and keep get a error message from intel saying your system is not been modified. What does this mean and what do I need to do?

0 Kudos
5 Replies
ASouz7
Honored Contributor II

Hello gisellecobb87,

We are transferring your thread to the wired communities.

zcobb
Beginner

Sorry I'm new to this intel forum thing....

st4
New Contributor III

Hi gisellecobb87,

Thank you for the information. The Qualcomm Atheros is not an Intel product but Qualcomm's which is a 3rd party product beyond our support. As you are using a Dell system, you can contact Dell support as they are in best position to supports the components integrated on their system. Hope this clarifies.

rgds,

wb

st4
New Contributor III

Hi Gisellecobb87,

What is the exact network adapter you have and what is the system used?

rgds,

wb

zcobb
Beginner

Wb_intel,

Hi thanks for the reply I add Ethernet local area connection ( qualcomm atheros ar8152/8158 pci-e fast Ethernet controller ndis 6.20) to my laptop ( Dell Inspiron 14r n4010 Windows 7 64 bit) I've downloaded from dell support all network wireless drivers/adapters plus reinstalled windows 7 three times still nothing works as far as wireless goes I try to fix every day until I fix it. I have Intel proset/wireless tools installed as well and Intel my wifi technology.