Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

Have lower than i should download speeds and little upload speed. i219-v

jwalt16
Beginner

I have gigabit internet at my house, and have hooked up multiple computers even smart phones on the wifi and i average about 800 down and 50 up, but on this pc i am getting 150 down and 10 up. using i219-v

0 Kudos
8 Replies
Mike_Intel
Hello walt16, Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. Before we proceed, let me gather the following details. 1. Are you using a desktop? If yes, is it pre-built? 2. Is it on-board network card? 3. What is your Operating System? 4. What are the test that you have tried so far? If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
jwalt16
Beginner

Is a prebuilt desktop running windows 10, it is a on board network card

i have tried flushing dns, checking processes while running test, tried using a different usb NIC, tried disabling network card and going WIFI, reset router, ran ipconfig, tried different cables-all cables work with other computers in house. If i reset the computer the first speed test i run it will go up to around 600 down but then will steadily be between 75 and 120 up and less then 10 down, have cox as ISP so is a panoramic gigablast router

0 Kudos
jwalt16
Beginner

Is a prebuilt desktop running windows 10, it is a on board network card

i have tried flushing dns, checking processes while running test, tried using a different usb NIC, tried disabling network card and going WIFI, reset router, ran ipconfig, tried different cables-all cables work with other computers in house. If i reset the computer the first speed test i run it will go up to around 600 down but then will steadily be between 75 and 120 up and less then 10 down, have cox as ISP so is a panoramic gigablast router

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello walt16, Thank you for providing the information that I requested. Please try the following recommendations and check if your download speed will increase. 1. Try to update your drivers. 2. Try to update your motherboard's BIOS. For the steps on how to update your Board's BIOS, please contact your board manufacturer. 3. To isolate, try to install a PCI network card on your system. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello walt16, We just want to check if you tried our last recommendations. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello walt16, Just checking if you already tried our recommendations. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Mike_Intel
Hello walt16, Sending a follow up checking you need further assistance. If you have questions, please let us know. Best regards, Michael L. Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
tpage1
Beginner

I am also facing this types of issue on my Lenovo laptop and get some proper solution from Lenovo Laptop Screen Flickering page. If you are a Lenovo user you may also get useful ideas there.

0 Kudos