Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4811 Discussions

Hello, I need driver for intel I219-LM network adapter. My operating system is Windows Server 2008 R2 standard. Does anyone have? Thanks in advance.

SAyar1
Beginner

0 Kudos
13 Replies
AlHill
Super User
0 Kudos
SAyar1
Beginner

​Thank you for the reply.

I tried the drivers on that link before. But, the problem isn't solved. None of those drivers are specific to Server 2008.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello SAyar1,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Please share the following information for us to check on your request.

1.) What is the exact issue encountered on I219-LM?

2.) Is the controller embedded on your motherboard? If yes, please share the exact model of the board.

Looking forward to your response.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

A Contingent Worker at Intel

0 Kudos
SAyar1
Beginner

Hello, 

Thank you very much for your reply. Please find below my answers:

1) When the PC is restarted everything is OK. After a while, maybe one day, the connection is lost and then come back again. This is continously repeated until a new restart.

2) Yes. It is embedded. Board is Fujitsu D3446-S.

I think, this problem started after upgrading network card's driver.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello SAyar1,

Thank you for the quick response.

Please check and provide the following details.

1.) We understand that this is an Ethernet controller that's embedded with Fujitsu system. For OEM on-board Ethernet controller, it would be best if you can get in touch with Fujitsu for further support since they have customized drivers and software to enable or alter features on your system. They are in best position where you can seek assistance so you don’t lose features or customizations of the Ethernet controller. Please visit this link for Support Options for Intel® Ethernet Controllers

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000006628/network-and-io/ethernet-products.html

2.) We have also managed to check Fujitsu website for the latest driver available on your board. You may contact Fujitsu support to double check on this as this is their website.

Intel(R) Network Connections Driver Install Pack 19.3 (23/07/2014)

https://support.ts.fujitsu.com/IndexDownload.asp?lng=en

3.) Kindly share the previous driver version loaded on your system prior to the update. 

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello SAyar1,

Please let us know if you were able to contact Fujitsu for further support. In case you need any other assistance from Intel Ethernet team, feel free to let us know.

Awaiting to your response.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
SAyar1
Beginner

​Hello Crisselle,

The PC is working in a plant as an engineering server. I wiIl go there next week. I found the motherboard driver on Fujitsu support page. I will try it.

I will keep you infromed. Thank you very much for your concern.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello SAyar1,

You are welcome.

We will wait for your update once you've installed the driver provided by Fujitsu. 

Looking forward to hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello SAyar1,

Good day!

We'd like to check if you already loaded the driver to the server from Fujitsu support page? Kindly share an update for this request.

Hoping to hear from you soon.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
SAyar1
Beginner

​Hello CriselleC,

I installed the drivers from Fujitsu support page. Seems OK now. I will observe it and write an update at the end of next week. Thanks.

Regards.

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello SAyar1,

Thank you for the reply. If that's the case then, we will wait for your update and make another follow up on Monday, December 16.

Awaiting to hear from you.

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
SAyar1
Beginner

​Hello CrisselleC,

Since there is not a specific Server 2008 driver for I219-LM, I downloaded the one for Windows 8 from Fujitsu support web page. I installed it and observed for one week. Since now, no problem. I think it is solved. Thank you for your support.

Regards,

Ayar

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello Ayar,

Thank you for the update.

We are glad to hear that the problem was now solved. With this, please be informed that we will now proceed in closing this request. Should you have any other concerns or assistance needed in the future, please do not hesitate to post a new question.

May you have a great day!

Best regards,

Crisselle C

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos