Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4865 Discussions

Hello there, I am using the intel I210 integration. My system works on NVIDA JETSON Nano. I use TEGRA4LINUX infrastructure as operating system. EeepromAccessTool (Intel Doc # 572162). I need this program.

Zaragoma
Beginner

Hello there,

I am using the intel I210 integration. My system works on NVIDA JETSON Nano. I use TEGRA4LINUX infrastructure as operating system. EeepromAccessTool (Intel Doc # 572162). I need this program.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello Zaragoma,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Regarding your inquiry.

You will need to go to:

https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/registration-basic.html

Register for an account, if the file is not public it will require a privileged account.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/registration-privileged.html

(its will require an to sing an NDA with Intel and it might take up to 10 business days to complete)

After you have access just navigate to the product and download the required tool.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support Technicians

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Zaragoma,

I just want to check if you already tried contacting the support group that I provided. They are the one who can further assist you.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello Zaragoma,

I am just sending another follow up to check if you already contacted RDC team. Please continue to coordinate with thin regarding your inquiry.

Since we have not heard back from you, I need to close this inquiry. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos