Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4863 Discussions

Hi everyone, I'm looking for PROset device manager for Windows 10. I've an Intel(R) PRO/1000 PL Network Connection and I would like to enable the Jumbo Frame. Some one can help me to find what i'm looking for, please? Thank you in advance Annalisa

ADeLe5
Beginner

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Mike_Intel

Hello ADeLe5,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Regarding compatibility and the availability of PROSet in device manager. Please open this link below.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000020905/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html

If you have questions, please let us know.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support

Under Contract to Intel Corporation

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello ADeLe5,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

Regarding compatibility and the availability of PROSet in device manager. Please open this link below.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000020905/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
ADeLe5
Beginner

Hi MikeL_Intel,

Thanks for your reply but unfortunately the link doesn't answer to my question: trying to install, it says that an intel(R) card is not present on the pc (there are two of it!).

I'm looking for this 'The Intel PRO/1000 PL Network Connection supports jumbo frames in Microsoft* Windows* operating systems only when Intel(R) PROSet for Windows Device Manager is installed.' but i cannot find any link that helps me!

Am i doing somenthing wrong?

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello ADeLe5,

As per the link that I provided, PRO/1000 adapters are just Inbox Support for Windows 10. And kindly scroll down at the bottom of the page for the details of Inbox support. One of them is PROSet is not included.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello ADeLe5,

I just want to check if you have additional question, please let us know.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
ADeLe5
Beginner
Hi MikeL_Intel I changed computer and everything was solved! Thank you very much Intel Forums <supportreplies@intel.com> ha scritto:
0 Kudos