Combined: 1

How to enable more Combined here?

Thanks

Strong

0 Kudos
5 Replies
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello StrongXiong,

Thank you for posting on Intel Ethernet Communities. 

We would like to check first if you are using a discreet network adapter or an embedded controller for your XL710-Q2 that you are using. 

If you are using a discreet/pcie adapter, please provide us a picture of the markings both front and back so we can determine if its a retail or an OEM adapter. However if you are using an embedded controller, please provide us the exact model of your mother board.

Also we would like to ask what will be your main purpose/goal? Why are you needing to check the irq balance function? Please advise us so we can fully understand your purpose and provide you an accurate recommendation. 

If you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further.

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
StrongXiong
Beginner

Hi Zigfreid I,

I am working remote, and cannot take photo for the card. I am a test engineer, and just need to check this case was worked as expected. I also checked mellonax, and want to check with Intel card in the same time.

I found some guilde but not work:

https://dl.dell.com/manuals/all-products/esuprt_data_center_infra_int/esuprt_data_center_infra_network_adapters/intel-pro-adapters_User's-Guide_en-us.pdf

[ 395.647707] iavf: unknown parameter 'Multiqueue ignored

So is there any public guilde for the iavf driver configuration of Multiqueue?

Thanks

Strong

0 Kudos
Zigfreid_Intel

Hello StrongXiong,

Thank you for advising, if you are not able to provide us a picture for the markings can we request for you to provide us an SSU log instead. 

Please follow the steps below to generate your SSU:

1. Download the Intel® System Support Utility and save the application to your system.

*Windows 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18377/25293/intel-system-support-utility-for-windows.html?product=91600

*Linux 

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18895/26735/intel-system-support-utility-for-the-linux-operating-system.html?

2. Open the application and click Scan to see system and device information. The Intel® System Support Utility defaults to the Summary View on the output screen following the scan. Click the menu where it says summary to change to Detailed View.

3. To save your scan, click Next and click Save. You can save the file to any accessible location on your computer.

Note: Please put a tick on "Everything" when scanning the log

You can attach the log file in the thread and if you have questions or other clarifications please let us know so we can help you further.

Awaiting to hear from you soon, should there be no response from you, I’ll make sure to reach out after 3 business days. Thank you and have a nice day!

Best regards,

Zigfreid I.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello StrongXiong,

Good day!

This is just a follow up for the information we request. Additionally, we hope you don't mind sharing below details that would help in checking your query.

1. Exact model of your XL710 adapter? Can you confirm if you are using the adapter as described on link below?

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/83967/intel-ethernet-converged-network-adapter-xl710qda2.html

2. Driver version of your XL710

3. iavf version of your XL710

4. Exact Operating System used

Looking forward to your reply. 

We will follow up after 3 business days in case we don't hear from you. 

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel

Hello StrongXiong,

I hope this message finds you well!

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Thank you for choosing Intel and stay safe!

Best regards,

Crisselle C.

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos