Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4873 Discussions

I have a problem with my internet keeps cutting out. I've done just about every fix going for the last week: renewed cable, green ethernet disabled reinstalled windows, reinstalled drivers etc etc, any thoughts would be appreciated. Thanks.

JYoun12
Beginner

Hi ,have been having problems with internet cutting out. I've done just about every fix in the book for the last week with no success. Attempted fixes: cable renewed, drivers & windows reinstalled, green ethernet disabled, among a few others, any thoughts geatly appreciated, thanks.

0 Kudos
3 Replies
VincentT_T_Intel
Employee

Hi Phleb66,

please share the Intel(R) network adapter model you're experiencing disconnection, how long does the connection to your internet stays connected before cutting out? have you tried other system to further isolate your issue?

regards,

vince

0 Kudos
JYoun12
Beginner

Hi Vince,

Thanks for the response. All I can see for the adapter is:

Realtek PCIe GBE Family Controller.

Also currently running 3 other pc's that don't lose connection at any time.

Feel this isn't the answer you needed, but nothing else stated for the adapter? Cannot find the drivers to update either. Thanks for the help so far though.

Regards

Jac

0 Kudos
VincentT_T_Intel
Employee

Hi Jac, if other PCs doesn't encounter the problem, how about connecting the Realtek to other device? if it doesn't exhibit the same issue then there might be compatibility issue between your realtek and the "internet" device, suggest to check with Realtek support for possible workaround.

regards,

vince

0 Kudos