Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4871 Discussions

I have an Intel I350T2v2 Dual Port Server Adapter it is only connecting at Bus Speed of x4 it should be x8

DRich19
Beginner

My System Specs:

MB: ASUS ROG RAMPAGE VI EXTREME OMEGA (INTEL-X299)

CPU: INTEL I9-9940X 14C\28T@4.6GHZ LIQUID COOLED (NZXT KRAKEN-X62)

MEMORY: HYPERX PREDATOR 64GB DDR4 3000 RAM CL15 (XMP) 3000MHZ

GPU: EVGA GEFORCE RTX 2080 TI XC-ULTRA

DRIVES: {SYSTEM} (2) SANDISK ULTRA 3D SSD 1TB (RAID 10)

DRIVES: {GAMING} (1) SANDISK ULTRA 3D SSD 512GB

DRIVES: {WORK/MISC} (2) WDC WD1003FBYZ-480FB2-ENTERPRISE 1TB RE SATA 6GB/S 7200 RPM 64MB CACHE (RAID 1)

PS: EVGA SUPERNOVA 1000 T2 80+ TITANIUM, 1000W ECO MODE FULLY MODULAR

The Adapter is in the lowest PCIe x16 slot and the BIOS shows it is running at x4, even if I force it to x8, it still runs at x4.

I tried another PCIex16 slot and it did not make a difference.

I know the board is good because it ran x8 in the previous system.

0 Kudos
6 Replies
Caguicla_Intel
Hello DRich19, Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. This is nomal behaviour of the adapter as it can only be configured to x4, x2, and x1. You may refer to the link below and scroll down to Networking Specifications. https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/products/59062/intel-ethernet-server-adapter-i350-t2.html You may also visit this link for Intel® Ethernet Server Adapter I350: Product Brief: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ethernet-products/gigabit-server-adapters/ethernet-i350-server-adapter-brief.html Let us know if you have additional questions. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello DRich19, We'd like to know if you have additional questions and clarifications on this matter. Looking forward to your response. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello DRich19, Please let us know if we were able to address your query. If you have additional questions or clarifications, please do not hesitate to ask. Looking forward to your reply. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello DRich19, We would highly appreciate if you can give us an update for this matter. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
DRich19
Beginner

no more questions........trhanks

0 Kudos
Caguicla_Intel
Hello DRich19, Thank you for the reply. If you have questions and clarifications in the future, please do not hesitate to post on this thread. Best regards, Crisselle C Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos