So here's the thing, under Device Manager,
- tab Power Management, there are these 2 options "Allow this device to wake the computer", and "Only allow a magic packet to wake the computer"
- tab Advanced, the usual option for WOL is absent
And I tried using <<a href="https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19186/Intel-Ethernet-Connections-Boot-Utility-Preboot-Imag..." title="https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/19186/Intel-Ethernet-Connections-Boot-Utility-Preboot-Imag...">Download Intel® Ethernet Connections Boot Utility, Preboot Images, and EFI Drivers >, to which the utility said that the WOL feature on my card is N/A, and when I tried to enable it, it says not supported.
Thank you for the information. Please provide more info:
1) What is the operating system used?
2) Which command you execute to enable the WOL ?
3) Can you attach the screenshot of the device manager
4) What is the serial number of your GT Desktop adapter.
5) Here is the reference link about wake on lan for Intel NIC