I have to change the link speed many times a day, I am using win 7 64bit is there any suggestions on how to fix this problem?
In relation to your issue, please provide us details below:
1. Motherboard/ System Model:
2. Driver version:
3. PROSet Software version:
4. Problem details - what happens if you don't change the link and speed settings?
We look forward to your reply.
Thank you for your swift response and thank you so much for your help, the problem is getting worse. I have to switch between "auto Negotiate"
100.half diplex amd 100.00 full duplex about every 30 minutes!
The requested info:
Manufacturer Dell Inc. Model OptiPlex 760 Total amount of system memory 8.00 GB RAM System type 64-bit operating system Number of processor cores 2
Dell Inc. A16<td style="padding: 0px 0.5pt; border: # 000000; border-imag...
Thanks for the info. You may need to re-install the drivers for your network connections. Just let me check for the versions that you may try and I'll get back to you.
Here are my findings:
1. Your current driver version 22.214.171.124, which is the latest version released by Dell.
2. Intel Network Adapter Driver for Windows 7*
Driver Version: 126.96.36.199, Release Date: 05/26/2015
Here's my suggestions:
1. Try to look for the "Legacy Switch Compatibility" setting in the Network Connection Properties. The settings is either disable or enable. Try changing the settings and see if it can resolve the issue. If issue is persists. Go to no. 2.
2. Download and re-install the driver provided by Dell and see if it resolves the issue. If still doesn't resolve, use Intel driver. Refer to the above-mentioned websites.
You may also try to update the BIOS since the network connection is integrated to the board.
If all else failed, the network card maybe defective already.
We look forward to your test results.