Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

I was able to create a Team for my Intel I350t2v2 Using Powershell ...but how do i specify the Primary and Secondary adapters... Set-IntelNetTeam ? Set-IntelNetTeamSetting ?

DRich19
Beginner

0 Kudos
4 Replies
VincentT_Intel
Hi DRich19, Thank you for posting in Intel® Ethernet Community. You can use Set-IntelNetTeam to configure the primary and secondary adapter in a team, please refer to sample script below: Set-IntelNetTeam -TeamName "test" -PrimaryAdapterName "I350" -SecondaryAdapterName "I219" Hope this helps. Best Regards, Vince Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos
DRich19
Beginner
Thanks.... I already figured it out by playing around.... Actually what I did was go... Get-help SetIntelTeam - detailed And got all the information plus examples..... But thanks for the answer.... Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S9+
0 Kudos
DRich19
Beginner
Forgot this.... I ran update get-help first.... I am not sure if it updates Intel..... But it updated ALOT of the Microsoft Stuff Sent from my Verizon Samsung Galaxy S9+
0 Kudos
VincentT_Intel
Hi DRich19, Thanks for sharing the update. Please let us know if there's other assistance needed. Best Regards, Vince Intel Customer Support Under Contract to Intel Corporation
0 Kudos