Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4865 Discussions

I210 Windows Driver Source code

idata
Employee

Hi,

We're developping software that runs under Windows Embbeded Standard and hardware using Intel I210 controler.

We require low-level access driver to be able to control TX timestamps or IPG in order to comply with real-time video delivery requirements.

Is I210 driver source code available for Windows Systems?

Thanks,

AdolfoMV.

0 Kudos
18 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi AdolfoMV,

Thank you for posting your query in Wired Ethernet communities.

We'd like to request for additional information. I've sent a private message to you for the items.

regards,

Vince
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Vince,

I updated in my profile the data you requested. About the the reason request...

Reason for request: We would like augment I210 driver capabilities in order to archive some real-time professional broadcast video delivery features.

regards,

Adolfo.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Adolfo, we're not able to locate the data you've mentioned in profile, please reply to my private message instead. Thanks.

regards,

vince
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

I Vince, I'm not able to respond to your private message because e-mails to webadmin@intel are not allowed and private messages to Intel Corporation within this portal are also rejected.

regards,

Adolfo.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Adolfo, just want to confirm, when you try to reply to my private message thru https://communities.intel.com/inbox https://communities.intel.com/inbox, you encountered error message of "emails to webadmin@intel are not allowed"?

regards,

Vince
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Adolfo, Thank you for providing the additional data. The driver source code requires Corporate Non-Disclosure Agreement (CNDA), kindly refer to the steps below for the requirement. Once you've obtained the CNDA, please share your CNDA number thru private message.

1. Create a basic account through this link: https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/registration-basic.html.

Note: Please use your Company Email ID.

2. Request for privilege access through this link: https://www-ssl.intel.com/content/www/us/en/forms/design/registration-privileged.html.

Note: Please login using his basic account before clicking the link or requesting for privilege access. This is to let the form to auto populate the initial details that was provided during the creation of the basic account.

3. After completing the request, An Intel representative will get in touch with you regarding CNDA or the status of the request. It will be either denied or approved.

regards,

Vince
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Adolfo, we'd like to check if you were able to acquire the CNDA. Please let us know if there's assistance needed.

regards,

Vince
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Vince,

I was able to acquire the CNDA and recived an e-mail confirming I now have a privileged account.

Could you please guide me about how to access the I210 controller driver source code?

Thank you,

Adolfo.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Adolfo, please share your CNDA number thru private message. thanks.

regards,

Vince
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Vince,

The number is: cnda004771

regards,

Adolfo.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thanks Adolfo for sharing your CNDA number, let me check internally on the details to access driver source code.

I'll update this thread as soon as possible.

regards,

Vince
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Adolfo, we're in the process of requesting for the source code, please help to answer the questions below.

Select the type of license to be granted:

1. Source code for internal use and reference only.

2. Object code for distribution.

3. Source code for modification with distribution of object code.

How will the code be distributed?

The source code needed is for Windows Embedded 7?

thanks,

Vince
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Vince,

We would need the option 3 (Source code for modification with distribution of object code).

The modified driver would be distributed pre-installed in our hardware appliances.

Yes, the target OS is Windows Embedded 7.

Thank you,

Adolfo.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Adolfo, thank you for the information, i'll update this thread as soon as possible.

regards,

Vince
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Adolfo, I've sent you a PM containing the link on where you can download the source code.

regards,

Vince
0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi Adolfo,

Can you help clarify if you actually need Windows 7 embedded or on-embedded version?

Thanks,

wb

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi,

I need Windows 7 64bit driver (forget about embedded because it's binary compatible with the standard windows), that's the one we're using right now.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Thanks Adolfo, let me check this one.

regards,

Vince
0 Kudos