Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies

I210

HamidArshon
Beginner

Hi Dear ,

we are using the I210 on our new interface board but  is not detected on device manager ,

can you help us here ?

I210.jpg

0 Kudos
3 Replies
B_Y
Employee

Hi @HamidArshon,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

Kindly provide the following information for us to check on your query.

1) What is the model of your computer/system/new interface board?

2) What is the operating system (OS) in your system?

3) Has anything changed with your hardware or software since this problem began?

4) What troubleshooting actions, such as driver uninstall or remove from device manager>reboot>reinstallation, have you taken?

5) System Support Utility(SSU) log of your system. This will allow us to check your Adapter details and configuration. This would also help us identify if you are using an OEM or retail version of Intel Ethernet Adapter. Kindly refer to the steps below.

a- Go to https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-?product=91600 and download the software.

b- Open SSU.exe

c- Mark the box "Everything" and then click "Scan".

d- When finished scanning, click "Next".

e- Click on "Save" and attach the file to a post.

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
B_Y
Employee

Hi @HamidArshon,

I hope this message finds you well. I am just sending a follow up if you have any questions from the previous post. If so, please let us know. Thank you.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
B_Y
Employee

Hi @HamidArshon,

Please be informed that we will now close this request since we haven't received any response from our previous follow ups. Just feel free to post a new question if you may have any other inquiry in the future as this thread will no longer be monitored. Thank you.

Best regards,

BY_Intel

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos