Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4810 Discussions

I211-AT drivers

KAnde27
Beginner

Hi

My motherboard ASUS PRO WS X570-ACE has a Intel I211-AT network card but I can't find a driver that can install on windows server 2019. All of them says that the adapter is not installed. Asus is not willing to help me as windows server isn't specified as supported.

Can any one help me?

0 Kudos
7 Replies
KAnde27
Beginner

The System Support Utility doesn't find it either

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Kande27,

Thank you for posting on our Intel® Ethernet Communities Page.

We know the importance of having your issue resolved, and we will do our best to assist you.

We will address first your most recent question. The reason why our Intel® System Support Utility software did not detect it is that the drivers for it are not currently installed.

When we looked on our operating system compatibility page for the i211-AT, it states that the adapter is not supported in Windows Server 2019, thus the reason why you cannot find the correct driver to install it. You may view this page for more information, As much as we would like to help you make your setup work, the card does not have drivers for Windows server 2019. You may try to check back with Asus to check if they have a board, that has the same ethernet adapter, that supports Windows Server 2019. You may want to try the driver from that board.

We hope for your understanding on this. Please let us know if you have any further questions. Should we not hear from you, we will check back with you after 3 business days. 

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Kande27,

We have not heard from you yet, and we are reaching out to check if you need more time.

Should we not get your response, we will check back with you again after 3 business days.

If there is still no response, we may be forced to close the thread.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Kande27,

Since we have not heard back from you, we would need to close this thread.

If you need further assistance, please feel free to post again in our forums.

Best regards,

Alfred S.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Kande27,

We are about to close the thread, however while reviewing the ticket. We will be giving you additional information as a reference. You can go to this link to find the support operating system of the ethernet controller that you are using: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000055236/network-and-i-o/ethernet-products.html.

Best regards,

Alfred S.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Kande27,

We have not heard from you yet, and we are reaching out to check if you need more time.

Should we not get your response, we will check back with you again after 3 business days.

If there is still no response, we may be forced to close the thread.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Kande27,

I am just sending another follow up if you still have questions or clarifications. 

Since we have not heard back from you, I will close this inquiry now. 

If you need further assistance, please post a new question. 

Best regards,

Alfred S.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos