Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4871 Discussions

I211 bsdl

JimW
Beginner

Where may I find the BSDL file for I211 Ethernet controller ?

Best Regards

Jim

0 Kudos
6 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Jimw,

Thank you for posting in our Intel® Ethernet Communities Page.

Kindly follow the instructions from step 2 on this page, https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000029253.html

Please let us know if you have further questions on this concern. Should we not hear from you, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Jimw,

We are just following up.

It looks like you need more time to try the recommendation that we have provided the information that we asked.

We will follow up again after 3 business days. Should we not hear from you, our system may automatically close the thread.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
JimW
Beginner

Hi Alfred,

It seems I do not have the privileged account. We are a third party test solutions provider for manufacturers and we are only interested in in-circuit testing. Do I need to fill in an NDA or can the manufacturing/design team share this information ?

Best Regards

Jim

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Jimw,

Thank you for your response.

To answer your question, you need to fill out an NDA form on that site.

Please let us know if you have any further questions.

We look forward to your reply. Should we not get your reply, we will follow up after three business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
JimW
Beginner

NDA file attached

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Jimw,

Thank you for providing that NDA.

Since your issue is regarding how to be a privileged member in our Resource and Design Center (RDC), we need to route to your ticket to our RDC team so they can assist you with the proceedings.

They will contact you via email so please wait for their reply within 1 to 2 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos