Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4811 Discussions

I211 ethernet + Intel® Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack 27.0 issue

Totoy76
Beginner

Hello.

With the last Intel Ethernet Adapter Complete Driver Pack 27.0 and Windows 10 21h2 (x64), no working connection and the installation of the last driver is ok but my Intel i211 ethernet controler mark error in the hardware panel and I can't see it on the network connection option !

How can I resolve my problem ?

Thanks

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Achilles_Intel

Hello Totoy76,

You can try to perform clean driver installation procedure. You can refer to the link below on how to perform this procedure. However, we would still recommend to for you to reach out to your motherboard manufacturer.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058304/ethernet-products.html

If it still does not work, it is possible that the driver is not yet validated by Gigabyte and you may need to coordinate with them to check for compatibility and validation. This is the reason why support for built-in network connections is provided by the system or board manufacturer as indicated on the link Intel® Network Adapter Driver for Windows® 10.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18293/intel-network-adapter-driver-for-windows-10.html?

Supported devices

This software may also apply to Intel® Ethernet Controllers. Support for built-in network connections is provided by the system or board manufacturer.

About Intel® drivers

The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.

Let us know if you have further questions or need clarifications. We will make a follow-up after 3 business days should we not receive an update from you.

Thank you and have a nice day.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

View solution in original post

0 Kudos
7 Replies
Achilles_Intel

Hello Totoy76,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities.

We are sorry to hear about this problem that you encountered with your I211 Ethernet. For us to further check this issue, can you confirm the following details:

1. Are you using a LAN on Motherboard (LOM) or is it removeable from the slot?
  2. If it is LOM, what is the brand and model of your motherboard?
  3. Where did you download the driver pack? Did you get it from the Intel Website?
  4. Kindly provide the SSU of your system. You can check the link below for reference

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000008563/ethernet-products.html

Let us know if you have further questions or need clarifications. We will reach out after 3 business should we not receive a response from you.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Totoy76
Beginner

Hello.

Yes it's a Lan on Motherboard (LOM)

My motherboard is a Gigabyte X570 Aorus Pro.

I downloaded the ethernet driver on your official website :

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/15084/intel-ethernet-adapter-complete-driver-pack.html?

The SSU file is for the non working driver (27.0)

0 Kudos
Achilles_Intel

Hello Totoy76,

Thank you for the quick update.

Since you are using LOM, please be informed that we have limited support for Original Equipment Manufacturer (OEM) Ethernet Controllers. You may need to get in touch with Gigabyte later on for further support since they have customized firmware, drivers and software to enable or alter features on your system. They are in best position where you can seek assistance so you do not lose features or customizations of the Ethernet controller. 

Despite that, we will try to help you with this issue as best as we can. Please allow us some time to further check into this. We will provide you with an update within 3 business days.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Totoy76
Beginner

See with Gigabyte ? They provide old drivers (the last driver dated 5/2/2021 (february 2021) !) and I always use your driver come from your website without problem  !

0 Kudos
n_scott_pearson
Super User

They may be old but they are validated by Gigabyte to work on this motherboard. If you need a subsequent bug fix from Intel, you should be asking Gigabyte to provide it.

...S

0 Kudos
Achilles_Intel

Hello Totoy76,

You can try to perform clean driver installation procedure. You can refer to the link below on how to perform this procedure. However, we would still recommend to for you to reach out to your motherboard manufacturer.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/support/articles/000058304/ethernet-products.html

If it still does not work, it is possible that the driver is not yet validated by Gigabyte and you may need to coordinate with them to check for compatibility and validation. This is the reason why support for built-in network connections is provided by the system or board manufacturer as indicated on the link Intel® Network Adapter Driver for Windows® 10.

https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download/18293/intel-network-adapter-driver-for-windows-10.html?

Supported devices

This software may also apply to Intel® Ethernet Controllers. Support for built-in network connections is provided by the system or board manufacturer.

About Intel® drivers

The driver or software for your Intel® component might have been changed or replaced by the computer manufacturer. We recommend you work with your computer manufacturer before installing our driver so you don’t lose features or customizations.

Let us know if you have further questions or need clarifications. We will make a follow-up after 3 business days should we not receive an update from you.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos
Achilles_Intel

Hello Totoy76,

Good day.

Since you have accepted our suggestion as solution, this thread will now be closed. Feel free to post a new question in the forums if you have additional queries as this thread will no longer be monitored.

Best regards,

Achilles M.

Intel Customer Support

0 Kudos