Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4813 Discussions

I219-LM Subsys_22b117aa Wrong driver

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am getting this error repeatedly that the driver for this device "VEN_8086&DEV_0D4E&SubSYS_22B117AA&Rev_00" isn't installed. I've used the latest drivers from my laptop manufacturer's website (which are newer than what's on Intel's site) and it's still not working.

0 Kudos
4 Replies
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Dave1919191,

Thank you for posting in our Intel® Ethernet Communities Page.

We are sorry to hear about the issue that you are experiencing with your network adapter. 

To better assist you, we need to get some logs from your system. It will tell us the different driver version and components installed on your system. Please download and run our Intel® System Support Utility from this page, https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25293/Intel-System-Support-Utility-for-Windows-. After running it, you will be given an option to save the logs to a text file, please do so and attach the file on your reply.

We look forward to hearing from you. If we do not get your reply, we will follow up after 3 business days.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Dave1919191,

We are just following up.

It looks like you need more time to provide the information that we asked.

We will follow up again after 3 business days. Should we not hear from you, our system may automatically close the thread.

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel Customer Support 

0 Kudos
Anonymous
Not applicable

It was a problem with the WinPE Image on MDT. Feel free to close.

0 Kudos
AlfredoS_Intel

Hi Dave1919191,

Thank you for your update.

It is a great joy to know that you already found out what is causing the issue.

If you would like to give us an update or if you have further questions, please submit a new question as this thread will no longer being monitored.

Thank you for contacting Intel® and have a great week!

Best Regards,

Alfred S

Intel® Customer Support

0 Kudos