Ethernet Products
Determine ramifications of Intel® Ethernet products and technologies
4874 Discussions

I219-LM & I210-T1 Teaming

ARodr31
Beginner

Hi.

I have 2 NIC in my HP Z240 workstation, Intel I219-LM & I210-T1 models and i want to work with Team between them.

Is possible? i read about error in teaming with this card in windows 10.

You have some solution to this problem?

0 Kudos
4 Replies
idata
Employee

Hi Arnoldo,

Thank you for the post. Currently ANS teaming is still not supported in Windows 10, thus it is

unlikely to team this two NIC model in Windows 10. You may refer to this announcment at

https://downloadcenter.intel.com/download/25016/Network-Adapter-Driver-for-Windows-10?product=68668

"Creating Intel ANS teams and VLANs on Windows® 10 is currently not supported. As a result, when created, teams and VLANs do not pass traffic. We expect that ANS will be supported on Windows 10 client in a future release."

You can try team the two NICS in other supported operating system, and you may further check with HP* for latest driver.

Hope this clarified your concern.

Thanks,

wb
0 Kudos
ARodr31
Beginner

When the Intel I219-LM & I210-T1 is supported in windows 10? exist any intel model taht support this features

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi ARnoldo,

I am sorry we do not have yet the information when the I219-LM and I210-T1 will support teaming in Windows 10. So far teaming is not supported in Windows for other Intel model.

rgds,

wb

0 Kudos
idata
Employee

Hi ARnoldo,

I am sorry we do not have yet the information when the I219-LM and I210-T1 will support teaming in Windows 10. So far teaming is not supported in Windows for other Intel model.

rgds,

wb

0 Kudos