AJ0820
Beginner

WGI219LM 與 WGI219V P2P的料 ~~選用上的差異 ? 是否有文件可以參考

~~謝謝各位前輩指教 ~~

0 Kudos
1 Solution
Mike_Intel

Hello AJ0820,

Thank you for the update. I have created a head to head comparison between the two cards and what I found our is Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-LM supports Intel vPro® Technology. Here is the link:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/compare.html?productIds=82185,82186

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

Intel® Customer Support Technician

View solution in original post

6 Replies
Mike_Intel

Hello AJ0820,

Thank you for posting in Intel Ethernet Communities. 

First of all, please be advised that we can only support you in English and we are just using our own translator tool to understand your inquiry. Please reply to us in English.

Before we proceed, can you further explain your inquiry? Are you buying WGI219 or are you designing a board or a system with WGI219 since you are asking for the files to use? Please give us more details for us to direct you and assist you further.

If you have questions, please let us know. In case we do not hear from you, we will make a follow up after 3 workings days. Thank you.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello AJ0820,

I hope you're having a wonderful day. I am just making a follow up on the information that we requested.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos
AJ0820
Beginner

Dear Sir,

Thanks for your reply.

I am a component engineer (CE), and the company has bought WGI219-V & WG219-LM at the same time.

I want to know the difference between WGI219-V & WG219.

PS: Because I can’t see the difference from Datasheet

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello AJ0820,

Thank you for the update. I have created a head to head comparison between the two cards and what I found our is Intel® Ethernet Connection I219-LM supports Intel vPro® Technology. Here is the link:

https://ark.intel.com/content/www/us/en/ark/compare.html?productIds=82185,82186

Best regards,

Michael L.

AJ0820
Beginner

Thank you.
I have solved the problem.

0 Kudos
Mike_Intel

Hello AJ0820,

Thank you so much for the update and confirmation. Since the issue is not resolved, we will close this thread and if you need assistance again the future, please don't hesitate to post a new question.

Thank you and stay safe.

Best regards,

Michael L.

0 Kudos